- MADARAKA DAY celebrations on were held on sunday the 7th. We thank those that attended and hope you all had an enjoyable time.
- Kenya Vision 2030 information is now up, click
here to go to the download page.
THE L'AQUILA EARTHQUAKE
As you are aware, a massive earthquake measuring 6.3
on the Richter Scale shook Central Italy on the morning
of 6th April 2009. The epicentre was the old town
The earthquake resulted in about 180 deaths, many injured
and properties destroyed.
Currently, the Mission is not aware of any Kenyan(s)
affected by the earthquake. This has been attested
to by the Protezione Civile. We are however
appealing to those Kenyans who have not registered with
the Mission to do so. The relevant Registration
Form is available at this site and on www.kenyansinitaly.it.
Thank you for your cooperation.
7th April 2009
click the following for an article on Kenya's Performance in the 2008 Marathon.
KENYA SHINES AT THE 14TH ROME MARATHON
HELD ON SUNDAY 16TH MARCH, 2008
:::request from Kenya
MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT:::
January 15th 2009
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR CONSULTANCY STUDY
OF ESTABLISHMENT OF A DUTY FREE PORT AT DONGO KUNDU AREA OF
:::UPDATE: LINKS TO THE VARIOUS GOVERNMENT
POSITION OF AN ACCOUNTS CLERK/CHAUFFEUR
The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Italy intends to employ
an Accounts Clerk who will also double up as a Chauffeur.
Candidates for this post should have the following qualifications:
• Excellent communication skills in both English and
• Excellent skills in computers, with emphasis in Excel,
computer accounting packages and booking keeping among others.
• An Accounts degree or equivalent from a recognized
• At least five years work experience
• A valid Italian Driving license and an accident-free
driving record in Italy, with at least five years driving
experience in Italy.
• A valid certificate of good conduct from the Police.
To apply, please send your application including an updated
Curriculum Vitae and copies of Testimonials before 15th January
2009 to Kenroma@rdn.it or to:
H.E. The Ambassador
Embassy of the Republic of Kenya
Via Archimede, 164
::: Site Updates:::